Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Men's Curly Hair Routine

I know that I've already shared my curly hair routine, but in this post I want to show a man's curly hair routine. Men tend to keep their hair shorter than women's, thus they use different products and different techniques. I'm going to show you the hair routine of a two men with type 3A/B hair.

Hair Routine #1

This is the hair routine of a young man that goes by the name of "Doesn't Cap Chris." His video is very informative and detailed. His hair type is the most similar to the next man's hair routine, though it is a little longer and just a little curlier. 

Hair Routine #2

The next hair routine is an original video shot by someone I know personally. I put all the clips together and made this video. His hair routine is very simple and easy to follow. He does this hair routine every other day.




No comments:

Post a Comment